Thursday, May 24, 2012

Keptosh Media

Keptosh Media logo
I am very proud to announce the name of my game development company:

Keptosh Media

Keptosh is a brand that I already control on the web. The original game is an enormous source of pride for me. This tribute to my beloved game and character just feels right.

I'm on vacation for the next few days and today I spent from 7AM until about 7:30PM designing and rebuilding Keptosh.com. So please take a look, it has been completely rebranded for Keptosh Media. You can also still find the original Keptosh game under projects.

Keep an eye on the Keptosh Twitter and Facebook accounts for possible updates. I will be spending some time cleaning them up and properly rebranding them over the course of the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment